" />" />
Vistit Barb's Soups on Cafe. Breakfast served on Sundays
351 College Avenue circa 1925 (below photo west side of structure)
The Original structure on the site was a single family residence owned by Philip Shea, black smith. He lived here from 1875 to 1890. That house was demolished between 1898-1903, and the lot remained vacant for several years. The current building was constructed circa 1925 with its first known occupant Dr. Earl Miller, DDS. Who maintained and office there from 1928-1955. It was then occupied by John Clark, orthodontist, and Raymond Fahrenholy, public accountant. It is still used as an office and apartment.